Gravity? Pfffft!

I was able to prove newton's finding wrong, which is that gravity exists, and that what goes up, must come down.

Firstly, i did a test with my container, i threw it up in the sky, and..















As you all can see, it most definitely did not come down, what's goes up, doesn't necessarily come down.


For the second test, i did a trickier test.

This test required more strength and creativity

Does this seem like a normal picture to you?
Certainly feels like something is wrong right?




















Well...















You're right!

I was able to study biology, siting on the wall, facing the floor,
and i have three pictures as proof!
















Hoong Chun sitting as you can see in the picture, rubbing his head, confused but amazed.















Oh, and even though this allowed easier blood flow to my brain, i wasn't able to study much.
So heed my advice! do not study when sitting on the wall.


I wasn't able to study much that day..
But one thing's for sure,
I missed her much that day.
ILY love!

1 comments:

Charles and Amanda said...

hng!!!
wat gravity is this huh???
lol...^^
miss u tooo.....
xoxo!

Two Is Better Than One - Boys like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

 
Copyright © HIM + HER