A day at the library

Went to the library with my love today to study.
at the beginning my love was angry at me err,
this is because i said something something very wrong.
but then my love was good enough to forgive my stupidity.

Thanks love! never again.

Erm, studied physics today,
found out that nearly all physics revision books have mistakes..
anyway.. love studied science and add maths,
she finished three chapters while i only managed one and a half T.T

no food sold at the library today.. dunno why..
was so hungry.. no other ways, so shared an ice-cream with my love.
well.. nothing really special happened today..
if i left out anything, i will add in later, lol
anyway, just want to say..
I love you baby!
Miss you!


xoxo

Two Is Better Than One - Boys like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

 
Copyright © HIM + HER