Summary of a whole week!

Well, a great week just passed, and here are some more meaningful events!

Went to gurney for a gathering with my primary school friends.
Found a lot of things to take pictures of, which does not happen often to me.

First of all, here is an example of an inconsiderate Malaysian.

First of all, there's the possibility of the person not being a oku (orang kurang upaya)

But i'm not going to accuse anyone of being something without being sure,
but look at how his or her car is blocking the entrance..
I mean come on! I had a hard time getting past!

Secondly, we played air hockey at the arcade and guess what, I feel like Portugal demolishing North Korea. 9 - 0!! Who has ever gotten this score line before? haha. sorry darrel, but you tried your best =D



Thirdly, I found out where the McDonalds ice cream comes from. A big plastic bag! Yeap! It's quite disgusting if you can see it with your own eyes, they just pour it out and that's your ice cream!


Okay, i also went to an interview at the mainland for my introduction to accounting project.
Since i wasn't allowed to drive there (what a pity..) i went there via ferry together with my friends.

It's been more than 7 years since i had been on the ferry i think and it really brought back memories.

The ferry service hadn't changed at all, still lots of people use this service and the bottom level for cars is always filled.


What a view! But the sea was quite dirty when we were on the way over to the mainland.

And check out what i drew in the lecture hall!

Sketching my hand and Amanda's holding each other.
Hope you can see it clearly though.
It has been there for weeks and no one has erased it yet =D
(Click to See a Larger Image)
That was my week, i enjoyed it. How was yours?



ps: I managed to finish my project in time! So happy x]


I wanna hold your hands forever =]
Love you, muackx!

1 comments:

Charles and Amanda said...

i wanna hold you tight too hubby!

Two Is Better Than One - Boys like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

 
Copyright © HIM + HER