Hospitalised

This was the first time I was admitted at the hospital. It was really unexpected as i was always a strong and healthy person (i think so, lol). Since last friday, my stomach started to ache. After a day, i vomited and had diarrhea. Although i saw the doctor twice, it seemed like nothing changed. LOL. At last, i was admitted to lam hua ee hospital on Tuesday after my microeconomics's lecturer class. Well, just let the pictures do the talking.


My bed =)


Small tv in front of my bed

My hubby
(see what he did....)


See any differences? LMAO

Naugthy boy with an evil smile =D

Well, after a check up by the doctor, it was found out that i actually had food poisoining. Hmmm...i got no idea how it happened. I'm still wondering until now =.=

Anyway, thanks Charles for accompanying me in the hospital.
Without him, i dont think i can survive. HAHA!
ILY, charles. Muackx~

0 comments:

Two Is Better Than One - Boys like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

 
Copyright © HIM + HER